Saturday, March 20, 2010

Neon face? Sweet! ^.^

This is Kemme.
She is my other most frequent model.

This is from a few weeks ago, and I may not remember all of the steps correctly but I will do my best! ^.^

Unfortunately, the lighting was not very good, so the green looks more yellow than it is and the blue looks darker than it is.

First I prepped her face with make up remover, defoliant, moisturizer and primer. Then I applied the foundation, blending with a sponge.

Now my favorite part:  the eyes. I began with black pencil eye liner, applying it to the outer corners of the eye, upper and lower. After the liner, I used neon yellow pressed powder eye shadow, applying it to her lash line and her cheek bones. Next, I took neon green glitter pressed powder shadow and blended it into her temples, covering the arch of her eyebrows. After the neon green, I took a shimmery spring green lightly pressed powder shadow and added it lightly in a half circle shape around the outer corner of her eye. I blended this and went back to my neon green. I filled in her lids and the rest of the wing shape with this and then added glitter liquid eye liner to her lash line, and finished with one coat of black mascara.

Next I had her put on some lip balm. I used loose bright turquoise powder and a small lip brush to apply the blue to the lips. The most difficult part of lips is if they are dry or cracked. In this case, exfoliate, and when you apply the lip balm, it needs to be rubbed in extra, and that is all you can really do. Of course I didn't think of how it would look over her natural color, so I suggest for anyone who would like to try this look, start the lips with a base coat of white, using white lip liner, lipstick, or powder. I finished the lips with a coat of clear shine lip gloss.

I hope you enjoy my ideas! Please leave any suggestions!

^.^ Always,
Miss Lynne Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment