Saturday, April 10, 2010

It sure has been a while..

HI!! I'm waving, but you can't see it from there.

^.^ I haven't been on in a while, and I haven't had time to do any make up designs lately, but  guess what's coming up? PROM! WHOOO! Who'd have thunk that I would go to prom? I certainly didn't. But this isn't just any prom for me, this is a prom WITHOUT my boyfriend. Yay! ^.^ not that I don't like him the rest of the time, but at dances, he's just no fun. It probably has something to do with the fact that he hates dancing. Huh. I don't really know though. So, in his place, I am going with my two girlfriends Kemme and Alex! (I know, you know exactly who they are, right?) And I get to do their make up! That's right, 3 faces in one night! Dang, when did I get so lucky? And the theme is Once Upon a Dream. I know, crystal clear, right? But I'm assuming that it has something to do with fairy tales. SO, we are going to wear tiara's and I am going to do some fabulous fairy-like make up, and I will post pictures on Sunday morning! I know, I am so on top of things.

So, If all goes well with my dress shopping tomorrow, everything should continue as planned and I will have so e gorgeous make up done and posted in about a week! I hope you all will like it! (that means you, Tierney and Abby).

^.^ Always,
Miss Lynne Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment