Thursday, April 22, 2010

OH, NO!

SOO,
prom plans fell through. I suppose it was to be expected since we decided to go so late. My dress was great and my make up was cool, I just didn't get to do much with my girlfriends' make up. 

So here's something from a while ago. This is one of my most favorite looks that I've done!







I love this one because I felt like a rag doll.
First I applied a white powder over my basic primer and concealer routine. For the eyes I used jet black pencil eye liner and lined the upper and lower rims of both eyes. I put extra under the lower lash line on the outer edges of each eye and blended it a bit to make it look smudged. Next I used jet black liquid eye liner to enhance the out corner of the upper lash line. Next I took silver pressed powder eye shadow and blended it around the liquid eye liner and up to the brow bone. I used a translucent loose powder shadow above the silver and extended it all the way to my eye brow. Then I used one coat of black mascara on the upper lashes only. 
For the cheeks I used a light pink pressed powder blush, applied in a circular motion on the apples of the cheeks (not following the natural shape of the face, this is a doll look) with a large brush and then lined and blended the edges of the blush with the translucent powder.
For the lips, I used a light lip balm followed by with lip liner filling the entire upper and lower lips. Next I used red red lip liner to line the edges of the lips and blended with a lip brush. I finished with a clear gloss.
This look is where my blog picture (the lips) came from! That was with a flash and no photo color changes. These first and last pictures have been altered to look half-way black and white, the second is not altered. I hope you like it!!

^.^ Always, 
Miss Lynne Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment