Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Greeting! ^.^

Hi hi, as you may well know from my other blog about things, I do like to say one syllable words two times each. I also like to call my girl friends by one syllable boy names that end in a prominent letter. So far, my sister is Chuck and my good friend is Frank. I was calling my cousin Mack, but it didn't stick. Probably because he is a boy.
Now, down to business: I have started this blog to post pictures of my make up and get feedback from others. I love make up, fashion, hair and everything that has to do with color and style. I am very interested in things that appeal to the human eye. These styles are inspired by several things, such as celebrities, cultures, colors, advertisements, and things I have seen. I will say in every post what inspired each particular look. I hope you enjoy!

^.^ Always,
Miss Lynne Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment